Select the day and time available
Requesting an Appointment Online with your dentist in Valencia has never been so easy, fast and convenient. We have the best options so you can manage your time and your visit to the dentist.
- First free consultation with specialized doctors.
Written diagnosis signed by the specialists.
- Integral treatments that combine several specialties.
Top quality brands: Invisalign, Sweden & Martina, Bredent.
- State-of-the-art technology: digital radiography, CT, 3D intraoral scanner, etc.
- Access to a PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
How to make an appointment in our Clinic?
You should only select the day that is most comfortable for you to attend the dentist.
Select the time that is available (We have a margin of 1 hour between appointment and appointment for greater comfort).
Click on the Green button ASK FOR A DATE.
Enter your mobile phone number (we recommend that you do not omit this information so that we can contact you through a WhatsApp message or a call if any unforeseen happens with your visit to our Dental Clinic.
This may interest you.
If you are thinking about going to our clinic in Valencia, you will be interested in knowing exactly what the First Consultation with our specialists.
And this is very important.
With the aim that you can access the dental treatment you want, we put at your disposal financing and payment facilities.
WARRANTY ON THE
FINANCING UP TO 24
MONTHS WITHOUT INTERESTS
CUIDADO Y TRATO
Monday – Friday Wednesday and Friday afternoon CLOSES
- Address: Calle Xátiva 2, Patio C, Floor 2, Door 3. 46002 Valencia
- Three entries: We are inside the Iron Farm (Where are the stores of MANGO, PRONOVIAS). There are three entries; through Calle Xátiva, along Calle San Pablo and Calle San Vicente Mártir. Once inside you go to Patio C, if you need help please hesitate to call that it will be a pleasure to help you.
- Subway stop: We have two subway stops near Plaza Spain Line 1 y Line 2, Xátiva Line 3, Line 5 y Line 7.
- Buses: When we are in the heart of Valencia, there are many bus lines that can take you to our clinic: 9 10 27 63 67 70 71
- Renfe: It is also near Joaquín Sorolla AVE station.
- Car: If you come by car you will find Parking on Calle Játiva and Calle Baró de Cárcer