Dra. Lidia Galán López
Dentist Specialist in Invisible Orthodontics (Invisalign) and Orthopaedics Dentofacial
- Official Master’s degree in Orthodontics and orthopaedics Dentofacial 2011-2013 CEU-Cardenal Herrera University (Valencia)
- Own title expert in Orthodontics 2010-2011 CEU-Cardenal Herrera University (Valencia).
- Degree in Dentistry 2004-2009 Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (Barcelona).
- Attendance of numerous courses and congresses.
- Invisalign and Incognito certification.
- Associate professor in degree and postgraduate degree at UCV. Affiliated member of the Spanish Society of Orthodontics (SEDO).
- Active member of the Spanish Association of Orthodontic Specialists (AESOR)
How long have you been working in Dental practice?
I have been working at the Gómez-Ferrer clinic since the beginning of 2014 but it seems much longer.
What is your opinion about the clinic team?
The whole team is made up of empathic people, sincere, patient, calm, affectionate… I could say millions of nice things about all of them, we’re really a big family.
Where can we find him when he’s not in the clinic?
I love the sport, so surely doing some kind of spinning, combat or steps. But above all I can not miss a soda with good and good friends… Don’t think bad, I’m allergic to beer;).
What do you like to do when you leave the clinic?
Normally I usually go home or to the supermarket, it gives me no more time; After work, play rest.
What do you like most about your job?
The satisfaction of seeing a job well done and changing over the years.
What’s your motto?
Carpe Diem, you have to seize the present and squeeze it to the maximum.
What case of all you have seen remembers with more affection?
Each and every one of them is special to me, orthodontics is a specialty that makes the treatment with the patient closer due to the duration of treatment.